Thursday, 3 April 2014

Update and St Patrick's Day nails!

Hey guys, remember me? Once again, I fell off the face of the Earth! Or something like that...

Actually, these past few months I have been busy setting up my own indie nail polish brand. I'm so excited!
So, does this mean I'm giving up nail art? No! As soon as I'm done with things like setting up my Etsy store, I will have more time to do my nails. Unless my brand becomes insanely succesfull overnight, which I don't expect ;-)
I won't be posting about my polishes here, so if you want to know more about my brand and take a look behind the scenes, I will be posting links to Instagram, Facebook and the Etsy store as soon as they are up and running.

Mani
Now that that's out of the way, here is another easy mani for you. It was my St Patrick's Day mani. And it didn't work out quite as I had expected =(

For Christmas I got Essie Shake Your $$ Makers. A glorious green in the bottle. But on the nail? It underwhelms.

Shake Your $$ Makers is marketed as a matte neon green. It reminded me of... I don't know. Circuit boards. It's impossible to not have a VNL with this polish. For the mani below, I used four coats. And then I ran out of patience, so I continued with the other nails.


I used: Essie Shake Your $$ Makers, Essence A Piece of Forever, Darling Diva Pot o'Gold, Kiss nail stud.

Thanks for sticking around!

No comments:

Post a Comment